ADC IBC has continued to outpace itself in 2018, and is serving as a leading scholarship source for North American Professional Ballet Companies & Academies. We consistently are seeking new opportunities on the students behalf and have looked to gradually grow & find like-minded non profit partners with a similar mission & vision so that dancers have access and a means to develop their path towards a professional career.
Summary of 2018 Scholarship Offering from Our Partner Organizations
1. Professional Company Training Opportunities: 30 Trainee Positions, Second Company Consideration, Graduate & Company Experience Programs
2. Summer Program Scholarships: 164 Varied from Full Tuition & Room/Board Scholarships to tuition only. Read Below for details per organization.
3. 2018 - 2019 Year Round Professional Training Program Positions: 60 Varied from Tuition plus Room/Board/Health Insurance to tuition only scholarships.
4. 2018 - 2019 Year Round Professional Training Program, Short Stay Scholarships: 42 Opportunity to work directly with year round academy on a short term basis, to be utilized any time throughout the school year. Varied from Tuition plus room/board to tuition only. Details below.
5. Direct Entry Summer Program & Year Round Programs: 38
Some partner schools did not provide physical packets to pick-up, but contact info was provided via social media during the event. If you did not locate this info, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities listed per organization below.
American Ballet Theatre
Full Tuition Scholarship 2018 Summer Program - New York 293 Tia Wenkman
301 Joaquin Gaubeca 307 Harry Pickering
Full Tuition Scholarship 2018 Summer Program - Tampa 303 Cameron Kesten
Art of Movement
Full Tuition Scholarship 2018 Summer Intensive
174 Tegan Chou
228 Dominika Afanasenkov
361 Tehya West